Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nothing big here, just blogging on my phone, that's all... (FINALLY)!

Hi. I'm Brittany. And I am blogging from my phone. Yup, I finally figured out how it all works, and this (hopefully, cross your fingers, but don't count on it) means I will be updating more frequently now! Since I don't have to be tied to the laptop anymore, well, I feel free. Swinging in the breeze free. But that's not all, folks (Sorry, Porky)...

I'm recording this blog post using Dragon dictation I downloaded it on my phone. Yup, I spoke it. I figured it would be something that would be nice to try, to see if I didn't have to type all of my blog posts.  

It does a decent job; the only thing I haven't figured out is how to put "enter" in; how to make a new paragraph. Even if I have to play for around with it for a little while, it'll be something nice to have around. That way I can have something small and easy for when I'm away from my computer. I figure I don't update all that often anymore, so doing it this way may be a little bit easier and have new blog posts a little bit more frequently. 

This version is very simplified and combines speaking with typing; I can edit right in the program. Then I can email, copy into notes, text message, even update FB and Twitter! It's not perfect (I am on just a phone, after all), so I apologize now for any spelling or grammar errors. Gotta say though- this all would be a ton easier if Google and Blogger/Blogspot came out with a mobile app. For goodness' sake, Wordpress and your other competitors have mobile apps, and we all know you have the capability, Google. I love Blogger, and I am not going anywhere but this is one small thing that is really giantly annoying (yes, I made that word up).

I would really like the full version of Dragon. It's kind of expensive, so we'll see how that goes. For now we'll play around with the small version. Well it's4:11 in the morning and I'm exhausted. I'll do another blogpost soon- on the wedding, I promise. Over and out!


MRS. Brittany BLWSquared ;-*

1 comment:

  1. I have the Dragon software and literally what I was supposed to say for a new paragraph was "New paragraph." Hahaha. I'm betting that's not it for the cell version... maybe try googling it next time you're online? I'm excited Dragon makes it easier for you to blog! See you in cyberspace lol :)

    ReplyDelete