Tuesday, July 14, 2009

another :(

We lost the other house, 2 Winston Place. I am trying not to get down on myself, and trying to stay optimistic about it all. The realization that we are so young and already trying to buy our first home, when most of my friends or acquaintances our age are either renting or living at home. Not saying those are bad, but when the national age for first time home buyers is 32, we are doing pretty well.

I just have to keep my head in the game, and realize this is the housing market- and not invest my heart so much in each house that fits our needs. I know the right one will come along, and when it does, it will be the one that Brian and I make into a home together. It will be the one where we have our own Christmas Tree and BBQs, where we have family over and start a family. And when I think about those special moments that are to come, waiting a little longer doesn't seem so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment