Sunday, October 24, 2010

I really need to get better at this...

Yeah, it's been almost two months since my last post ::hangs head::... I really need to work harder at making this blog a priority.

And if you couldn't tell from previous posts when the wedding was...

I'M OFFICIALLY MRS. BLW SQUARED!!!!

That's right- no more Miss for me!  The wedding is over, done, and I am officially married with a husband!  

Of course, that leaves quite a bit of ground to cover in this lovely blog of mine.  Because in between that last blog post of mine and this update, a TON happened that was wedding related.  And it's not all going to get covered in this post.  No way.  So how about a new update each day, instead, each dealing with something wedding related?  yeah, that's what I thought too.

The wedding itself?  Wonderful.  Fantastic.  Out of this world.  Our dream wedding.  Beautiful.  It was the day of our lives, and I cannot believe it's over.  The ceremony was breathtaking, the reception was tons of fun, everything went off without a hitch (well, almost everything- I'll tell you about the rings, I promise)... It was just a fantabulous day for the both of us, over all.

I will post pics, I promise.  Once I get them back from our fabulous new photog, Stephanie Glover (yeah, that's another story for y'all), I will post a whole crapload, I promise.

For now, I will leave you with this:  We are happy.  We are living together, enjoying having nothing to worry about now that the wedding is behind us.  The honeymoon was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL- we had a blast in Disney World.  We are glad to be home, glad to have the pets around us again, glad to be back to normal lives.  

And glad to be able to call each other Husband and Wife :) 

I'll leave you with one photo as a teaser...

The rest of the photos just get better and better, I promise :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment