Tuesday, August 31, 2010

All the accessories

I thought I would do a post on all the little things in the wedding (since I can't post info or pictures about my beautiful dress I am so loved in!).  So, here we go!

My invites- I am in love with my invites.  SO in love.  I wanted something pretty, even if they do get thrown away by our guests.  I wanted to set the tone; more importantly, I wanted something beautiful to frame next to our wedding day photo.

We went with William Arthur, and bought/ordered them from Apropos in Greenville.  They were wonderful there- they worked with us to be in our budget, helped with etiquette, and made sure it was perfect before the printing order was placed.  From placing the order to having them come in was a week- not bad timing :)

We went with the company William Arthur not only for their pricing and formal feel, but because they offered so many customizable options.  Instead of having to order a more expensive invite, we were able to order a basic white cardstock and customize all the addons.  In the end, the fonts, font color, border, inner envelope lining, and flourish on the outer envelopes was our choice.  We ordered the invitation, lined inner envelope, outer envelope, Response card, and Response card envelope.  Both the outer envelope and RSVP envelope had my mom's address printed on them.  We decided to go with the bigger card, which actually saved us money because we were able to forgo the reception card and print the info right on the invitations.

So without further ado, here are our beautiful invites!  You can click on any pictures to enlarge them.

Our gorgeous invitations (with names blanked out)

Our RSVP/Response Card

 Our inner lined envelopes (don't you love that liner?!)

We decided to print our direction insert/hotel block card ourselves.  We created it, matched the colors, and printed/cut them at Brian's office.

I have finally picked out most of my accessories for the day of.  I don't have any pictures of the veil, so you will have to wait to that the day of.  Here are the rest of my little details:
the comb I fell in love with

 A close up of the comb from my hair trial.  The veil will sit directly below it, so it looks like the two are attached.

My shoes.  Yes, they are Crocs.  Why would I spend $70+ on shoes that make me hurt and I will never wear again?

My one set of Jewelry; my other is my borrowed and old, from Brian's great-grandmother.

Hoped you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment