Friday, June 5, 2009

First time for everything...

Welcome to the planning website for the wedding of Brittany and Brian!

I never thought I would start one of these, but when your wedding party, family, and friends are spread apart like dirty socks around a teenager's room, it soon becomes necessary.

I will be updating this blog (hopefully) regularly, with details on the planning process, stories that occur in our lives, and maybe a few rants and raves here and there for different vendors we are using. I'll be adding different vendors and websites to the right hand side of the page- feel free to clicky click on some links and take a virtual tour of what our world has become.

Right now, Brian and I are getting ready to chillax with a movie- tomorrow starts an early day, and we are going, going, going alllll day.

If you have any questions, shoot me an email at MsBriarRose@gmail.com. Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment